WIGHT-MEYER VINEYARD & WINERY WINE CLUB RULES & REGULATIONS
Thank you for signing up for the Wight-Meyer Wine Club. We are very excited about introducing you to our award winning wines and benefits of being a member. Please refer to these guidelines for the Wine Club. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or by phoning the Winery at 502-921-0267.
- It is a no fee Wine Club.
- No tasting fees for Member and a guest.
- Advance notice of new releases. Exclusive Wine Club only releases.
- Gift memberships are available.
- Members receive 3 automatic selections per year in spring, summer and fall. The type of wine you receive is dependent upon your selections made on the application form. Your credit card will automatically be billed for the discounted level you have selected, plus any applicable taxes and shipping fees if chosen.
- Members receive releases via standard shipping, or picking up at the Winery.
Will Call Customers
- Members who choose to pick up their wines at the winery may enjoy a pickup window of 30 days, after which time the wine will automatically be shipped to the address on file. Shipping charges will be applied to your account.
- You have the option of exchanging your selected bottles of wine for different ones if you choose to do so. Additional charges or credits may apply.
- Shipping is via FedEx ground and MUST be signed for by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- Contact the Winery to request an Express upgrade or alternate carrier. Additional Shipping charges may apply.
- Members agree to a one-year commitment, which includes three Wine Club releases.
- Members must receive their 1st release in the Club in order to receive their discount on wines purchased at the Winery between releases.
- If a release is skipped more than 2 consecutive times, the membership is automatically cancelled.
- If we are unable get a reply from you for necessary information such as new credit card information, membership will be cancelled.
- Members must be present with their guests for free tastings.
- You will receive an email 2-4 weeks prior to the Wine Club release date to let you know which wines will be released to you. The intended date of availability and shipment from the winery.
- If you have to make any changes, skip releases or cancellations, it must be done made by the deadline noted in the email to avoid any return, redirect or reshipment fees.
- Your credit card will be billed the week prior to the pick-up date for the discounted price of the wines, plus shipping and any applicable sales tax.
IMPORTANT: If you move, change credit cards, or prefer to use a different email address, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 502-921-0267 with your new information.
Wight-Meyer Vineyards and Winery has two email lists:
- Wine Club mailing list: Emails include Wine Club release information, correspondence, and club event information.
- If you "Unsubscribe from the Wine Club list, please note that you are responsible for timely checks on your Membership and for any changes to the Wine Club necessary by contacting us at 502-921-0267.
- General Mailing List: Emails include special offers, event information, and announcements of new releases.
Thank you for helping us in "Establishing A Kentucky Tradition"
Jim & Sandy Wight
Click the browser's back button to return to our wine club application